Peach Crisp Pie Recipe
For me, summer is all about stone fruit. Peaches, nectarines, apricots, and cherries are my favorite treats of the year. Make the most out of summer stone fruit by enjoying this simple Peach Crisp Pie recipe. Great peaches make great pie!
Serves 6-8, Prep time 30 min, Cook time 40-50 min
For the pie:
- Premade or homemade pie crust, blind baked
- 4-5 ripe yellow peaches, sliced into 6 segments each and skinned if desired
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the topping:
- 3 tbsp melted vegan butter
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp brown or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Slice the peaches and add them to a large bowl. Add the flour, sugar, and vanilla and carefully combine the dry ingredients with the peaches. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator.
- Prepare your pie crust of choice. Blind bake the pie crust until it is just set but not browned.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the pie topping. Combine the listed ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Assemble the pie. Add the peach mixture to the prebaked pie crust, arranging the slices so they lay nicely and evenly. Pour the topping mixture on top of the peaches and pat it down flat with your hands.
- Bake the pie for about 40 minutes, or until the crust is golden in color. If the topping mixture begins to burn during baking, place a small piece of foil over it.
Best enjoyed warm with a scoop of vanilla Coconut Bliss ice cream. Trust me.
Cool Davis is a coalition of citizens, the City of Davis, and community organizations working to empower our community to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Let's all learn it for this Fourth of July
Join SOLidarity Summer Camp every Wed and Friday in Davis Central Park 10am-1pm. Strike today and every Friday 12-1 in solidarity with #blacklivesmatter, today with @AlexandriaV2005, leading climate youth activist. Fill out this intake form if interested
Sol Summer Davis Questionnaire
The Sol Summer Camp (a collaboration between Davis parents and UC Davis students/affiliates) is a multigenerational space for the community to gather ...
High school, junior high, and college students from all around the country will be attending summer Youth4Climate Camps. Join the ongoing Session I: June 29 – July 24, 2020 or register ahead for Session II: July 27 – August 21, 2020.
Youth4Climate Summer Camp (Virtual) - Youth4Climate350
Session I: June 29 – July 24, 2020 Session II: July 27 – August 21, 2020 Previous Next Why Y4C? Program details Find your voice at Y4C What stud...