Peach Crisp Pie Recipe
For me, summer is all about stone fruit. Peaches, nectarines, apricots, and cherries are my favorite treats of the year. Make the most out of summer stone fruit by enjoying this simple Peach Crisp Pie recipe. Great peaches make great pie!
Serves 6-8, Prep time 30 min, Cook time 40-50 min
For the pie:
- Premade or homemade pie crust, blind baked
- 4-5 ripe yellow peaches, sliced into 6 segments each and skinned if desired
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the topping:
- 3 tbsp melted vegan butter
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp brown or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Slice the peaches and add them to a large bowl. Add the flour, sugar, and vanilla and carefully combine the dry ingredients with the peaches. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator.
- Prepare your pie crust of choice. Blind bake the pie crust until it is just set but not browned.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the pie topping. Combine the listed ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Assemble the pie. Add the peach mixture to the prebaked pie crust, arranging the slices so they lay nicely and evenly. Pour the topping mixture on top of the peaches and pat it down flat with your hands.
- Bake the pie for about 40 minutes, or until the crust is golden in color. If the topping mixture begins to burn during baking, place a small piece of foil over it.
Best enjoyed warm with a scoop of vanilla Coconut Bliss ice cream. Trust me.
Cool Davis is a coalition of citizens, the City of Davis, and community organizations working to empower our community to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Davis neighbors this is a super opportunity! Learn about improving personal and community resiliency! Sep 26 · Driving on Sunshine: Solar, Batteries, and Electric Vehicles - Nextdoor https://nextdoor.com/events/3712922?init_source=twitter_share
In 2010, Davis became first city in CA to commit to carbon neutrality. We can proudly say that we have joined together with hundreds of volunteers to assist thousands of residents to to achieve that goal. Celebrate, then make a plan for your next steps. http://www.cooldavis.org/cool-solutions
Driving on Sunshine plans sparking! 2 local webinars, at least 12 home video tours, and scores of national-level FREE opportunities. Incentives for solar, batteries, and used and new electric vehicles still substantial! @DavisCity @VCleanEnergy @sacev
Driving on Sunshine Week: Program and Resources - Cool Davis
Driving on Sunshine Program and Videos Sept 26th - Oct 4th, 2020 ONLINE and FREE
By the 2040 to 2070 period, the Sacramento Region will experience as many as 24 to 35 extreme heat days per year, up from 3-4 days historically. We are already seeing record heat waves this year. @cap_climate UHI mitigation report shares solutions: https://bit.ly/31U1jb4
Although anyone can suffer from heat-related illness, some people are at greater risk than others. Check regularly on:
-Infants & children
-Ppl aged 65 or older
-Ppl who have a mental illness
-Ppl who are physically ill, especially w/heart disease or ⬆️ blood pressure