Peach Crisp Pie Recipe
For me, summer is all about stone fruit. Peaches, nectarines, apricots, and cherries are my favorite treats of the year. Make the most out of summer stone fruit by enjoying this simple Peach Crisp Pie recipe. Great peaches make great pie!
Serves 6-8, Prep time 30 min, Cook time 40-50 min
For the pie:
- Premade or homemade pie crust, blind baked
- 4-5 ripe yellow peaches, sliced into 6 segments each and skinned if desired
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the topping:
- 3 tbsp melted vegan butter
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp brown or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Slice the peaches and add them to a large bowl. Add the flour, sugar, and vanilla and carefully combine the dry ingredients with the peaches. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator.
- Prepare your pie crust of choice. Blind bake the pie crust until it is just set but not browned.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the pie topping. Combine the listed ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Assemble the pie. Add the peach mixture to the prebaked pie crust, arranging the slices so they lay nicely and evenly. Pour the topping mixture on top of the peaches and pat it down flat with your hands.
- Bake the pie for about 40 minutes, or until the crust is golden in color. If the topping mixture begins to burn during baking, place a small piece of foil over it.
Best enjoyed warm with a scoop of vanilla Coconut Bliss ice cream. Trust me.
This content isn't available right now ... See MoreSee Less
This content isn't available right nowWhen this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.
Check out our newest newsletter: Monica's All-Electric Home, Rising Energy Bills, "What the Health" with FREE Vegan Meal, Trash Talk, and Getting Around, Plus Reducing Travel Emissions by Nala and Making Your Phone Last by Karen. #davisca #sustainability #Electrification Lots of great info and ideas to up your game! www.cooldavis.org/civicrm/mailing/view/?id=1270 ... See MoreSee Less
Davis youth climate leaders meet with Davis City Council members during global Friday strike ... today ... at Central Park Davis ... right now! #fridayforfuture #climatestrikedavis
Check out our newest newsletter: Monica's All-Electric Home, Rising Energy Bills, "What the Health" with FREE Vegan Meal, & Trash Talk, Plus Reducing Travel Emissions & Making Your Phone Last. #davisca #sustainability #Electrification Up your game! https://www.cooldavis.org/civicrm/mailing/view/?id=1270