Cool Davis is organising another Service Day, where you can get your hands dirty preserving and restoring our local environment.
In 2010, many volunteers worked on ten projects replacing a fence at the Raptor Center, restoring native plants on Putah Creek, retrofitting two “recycled” houses rehearsing an environmental play.
This year we are back with even more projects! Sign up now to join the fun and make a difference.
- Putah Creek Council – Greenhouse Planting for Native Habitat Restoration
- F.A.R.M. (Future Action Reclamation Mob) – Urban Front Lawn to Vegetable Garden Transformation
- Davis Community Gardens -Learn to grow food and feed the hungry too
- Davis Bee Charmers – Learn to charm the bees and help them out too
- Tree Davis – Plant trees to clean our air
- Tuleyome/Sierra Club Yolano Group – Trail Maintenance at UC Davis Cold Canyon
- Sodexo – Resident Garden Party
- Reusable Veggie Bag Sewing – Come sew for the Earth and yourself
- Search for Acorns on Audubon Bobcat Ranch and assist with Oak Tree restoration