April Electric Vehicle Association Meeting Online
What: Davis Electric Vehicle Association regular meeting
Date: Wednesday, April 13
Time: 6:00pm-7:30pm (PDT)
Location: Online via Zoom
Please join us on Wednesday, April 13 at 6:00pm for the next virtual meeting of the Davis Electric Vehicle Association (DEVA). We welcome newbies of all sorts, the EV curious, new EV owners, those looking to purchase an EV, as wels as seasoned EV enthusiasts.
- Welcome & introductions
- Hot topics – Share recent EV news that you’ve heard.
- Driving the USA in my Tesla Model Y – Julie Haney, Cool Davis, and Bill Dakin. Hear about their trip driving across the U.S. in a new Tesla Model Y using only the Tesla Supercharger network.
- Organizing community electric vehicle shows in Davis – Richard Bode, DEVA. Hear a description of two EV fairs happening in Davis with DEVA support (United Methodist Church on April 24 and Rancho Yolo on June 4). Learn how your group can sponsor an EV show in your area.
- The Roadmap to EV Savings – Sierra Huffman from Valley Clean Energy. VCE has information to share on navigating EV rebates and incentives for new, used, and leased electric vehicle purchases. Tools for exploring vehicle models and calculating gas savings will also be provided.
- Get Ready for the Pikes Peak EV Run – Jim Wilson, DEVA. Learn about the upcoming 2022 Pikes Peak EV Run.
We’ll end with a general discussion of EVs and also open the meeting to questions, especially from people who are new to EVs.
Please register here to join us.
We look forward to hosting you virtually.
Your DEVA Leadership Team
The Cool Davis Climate Movie Circle will screen online #InvisibleHandFilm Dec 11th at 1:30pm with follow up discussion online Dec 12 6-8pm. Register now! https://www.cooldavis.org/civicrm/event/register/?reset=1&id=188 #davisca #invisiblehandfilm #eventsindavis #daviscalifornia More info: https://www.cooldavis.org/2022/12/06/december-climate-movie-circle-the-invisible-hand-online/
City of Davis City Council Meeting set for tonight, Tuesday Dec 6th between 6pm-11pm. Climate Action and Adapation Plan Item #8 PLANNED START 8:10PM.
Livestream LINK online at: Click video next to Dec 6 https://cityofdavis.org/city-hall/city-council/city-council-meetings/meeting-videos