Plug In America! Come Drive!
It is National Drive Electric Week! Come Drive!
Sunday, September 14th come to the 4th Annual
Sac EV, National Drive Electric Day! 10 am – 6 pm
AT this event you can ride and drive in the electric vehicles on site. This is your opportunity to see, learn about, and drive the latest electric vehicles and talk to their owners. The Ride and Drive event features dozens of the latest electric cars from multiple manufacturers for you to see, drive, and ask questions.
- Get behind the wheel and test-drive a variety of EVs, including: the Nissan LEAF, Nissan e-NV200, Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive, Kia Soul EV, BMW i3, Tesla Model S.Chevy Spark EV, Chevy Volt, Cadillac ELR, Fiat 500e, Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Focus EV, Ford Fusion Energi, Toyota Plug-In Prius, Toyota RAV4 EV, Honda Fit EV, and the Honda Plug-In Accord. (vehicles on site subject to change)
- Find out about life as an EV owner from 40+ neighbors who will show their cars, having already made the switch to this cleaner, more energy-independent vehicle option.
- Check out EV chargers and learn how easy it is to charge an EV at home and at public stations throughout the Sacramento region. More than 260 public charging stations are currently available and increasing regularly.
- Learn how to save money with SMUD and Pacific Gas & Electric special EV rates that can help drivers pay the lowest price for EV fuel with automatic late night charging at home.
- Learn about local, state and federal incentives available for zero-emission and plug-in electric vehicles from the EV experts at SacEV and SMUD.
- Find out how cheap it is to charge an EV from sunlight – free fuel for life.
- Check out workplaces can provide EV charging stations and learn how to advocate for installation of charging equipment at your own workplace.
- Kid activities including a Toyota Plug-in Prius Art Car, Face Painting, and electric vehicle related science experiments.
- Visit the SacEV booth for a chance to win one of two Amazon Kindle e-book readers (need not be present to win, if contact data is included on entry).
- Pick up an entry form from the SacEV booth, test drive an EV, and be eligible to win a $500 Clipper Creek home charging station. You must be among the first two to purchase an EV to win (includes $250 installation credit from Phil Haupt Electric).
Lindsey Terry gives a tour of her electric bicycles from Rad Bikes, a "Rad Wagon" and a "Rad Runner," as part of Davis Driving on Sunshine 2020. Kick your car to the curb! Davis Media Access Davis City Valley Clean Energy ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
Cool Davis is a coalition of citizens, the City of Davis, and community organizations working to empower our community to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
This week's AQI Forecast is for more Moderate (Yellow) air quality. Don't Light Tonight Advisory in effect tonight with slightly improving concentrations of PM 2.5 over the week. Sign up for forecasts or alerts at http://www.ysaqmd.enviroflash.info
Join Travis Credit Union and the Driving Clean Assistance Program to learn how to receive a grant of up to $5,000 towards purchasing an electric vehicle! @TravisCU
Are you having trouble with your electric bill? We're here to help.
PG&E has extended no power shut-offs through April, at the earliest to help customers get through these tough times.
For more help with your bill, visit https://valleycleanenergy.org/news/you-may-now-qualify-for-discounted-utility-rates/ or call 855-699-8232 M-F, 7am-pm
“I’m optimistic about 2021. My hope lies in the millions of young people who are speaking up and demanding action. Let’s continue doing that, because I know we will win.”
The #pandemic has seen a huge surge in #bike sales and Napa Valley is seeing more bikes on the trails than ever before. There is hope that growing support for biking will stick around. Read more in this article by @NapaRegister 🚲 ❗️ 🚲