Rosemary Honey Sweet Potatoes
Shared by Bill Heinicke and rated Delicious! by Cool Davis Board.
makes 6 servings
olive oil 2 tablespoons
honey 1/4 cup
fresh rosemary 2 tablespoons, chopped
salt 1 teaspoon
black pepper 1 teaspoon
sweet potatoes 3 large
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie pan with silicone baking sheet, foil, or parchment paper.
2. Wash, peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1” cubes.
3. Mix the olive oil, honey, rosemary, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl, and stir the sweet potato cubes in the mixture to coat. Remove sweet potato cubes with a slotted spoon, and arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes. Turn oven heat up to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) and bake until browned, another 15 minutes.
5. Remove from baking sheet and let cool for a few minutes.
• Adjust rosemary to taste; I use more.
• More honey will add a glaze to the dish.
• Good warm or at room temperature.
Cool Davis is a coalition of citizens, the City of Davis, and community organizations working to empower our community to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.