Rosemary Honey Sweet Potatoes
Shared by Bill Heinicke and rated Delicious! by Cool Davis Board.
makes 6 servings
olive oil 2 tablespoons
honey 1/4 cup
fresh rosemary 2 tablespoons, chopped
salt 1 teaspoon
black pepper 1 teaspoon
sweet potatoes 3 large
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie pan with silicone baking sheet, foil, or parchment paper.
2. Wash, peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1” cubes.
3. Mix the olive oil, honey, rosemary, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl, and stir the sweet potato cubes in the mixture to coat. Remove sweet potato cubes with a slotted spoon, and arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes. Turn oven heat up to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) and bake until browned, another 15 minutes.
5. Remove from baking sheet and let cool for a few minutes.
• Adjust rosemary to taste; I use more.
• More honey will add a glaze to the dish.
• Good warm or at room temperature.
Move your money to a credit union or ethical bank! Credit unions usually donate to projects that strengthen local communities, and ethical banks make a commitment to support good causes. Green America Bank For Good BankTrack and Mighty Deposits are all great resources to find ethical banks!
LEARN MORE with Cathy Becker of Green America, Wednesday, November 15 at 6pm PST online. Our moderator will be Rekha Vaitla, Cool Davis board member and officer at CalSTRS.
Sign up here: www.cooldavis.org/2023/11/02/green-finances-banking-and-credit-cards-panel-yolo-earth-day-pledge/
Davis City Valley Clean Energy Tree Davis ... See MoreSee Less