Celebrating Healthy Pathways to a Low Carbon Life!
Cool Davis’ flagship event took place on Sunday, October 16 2011 at the Veterans Memorial Center in Davis.
Around 1700 people turned up to enjoy a fun-packed festival with interactive activities, theater, music, art, an awards ceremony and reams of good advice on how to cut carbon and live more healthily.
- Cool Davis Festival co-directors summarise the day and thank all those who made it such a success
- Great report on the Festival in the Davis Enterprise
- Gallery on Davis Enterprise
- Cool Davis Festival gallery on Picasa
- Cool Davis Service Day Gallery on Picasa
Festival in numbers
- 1700 attendees
- 69 exhibits
- 108 performers
This year’s Cool Davis Festival – Celebrating Healthy Pathways to a Low Carbon Life! connected low-carbon lifestyle choices with our personal health and well-being, our transportation, the food we choose, the gardens we grow, the homes we make ever- more-energy-efficient and the thriving community we wish to create.